Massive & Mu
The ultimate musical mastering chain
Creative delay, colorful passive EQ, versatile & intuitive compressors. Up to 70% off.
Pulsar Massive + Free Relab LX480 Essentials
The most complete passive EQ plugin. Musical and intuitive, a must-have for mixing and mastering
- Meticulously recreates the original hardware
- Complete on-screen curve editor and spectrum analyzer
- Tight low-end, pristine high-end without harshness
Pulsar Echorec is a software emulation of the iconic echo/delay unit of the same name produced by the Italian brand Binson in the 1960s
- Instant vintage vibes on guitars or vocals
- Add bounce and really unique textures to drums
- Workflow improvements like sync with a tapped tempo
The most faithful emulation of a modern yet legendary tube compressor/limiter – perfect glue for mixing and mastering
- True tube smoothness which rounds off any harshness
- Modern visualization mode for fine-tuning
- Added controls and flexible side-chaining
A perfectly emulated and enhanced FET compressor.
Fast, characterful and versatile, it is the ultimate control for modern mixes.
A straightforward extreme compressor modeled after the “British mode” of a uniquely modified 1176 compressor.
What top producers say about Pulsar
Red Hot Chili Peppers | Blink 182 | Lumineers | Harry Connick Jr
“Absolutely LOVE PULSAR 1178! Just what I’ve been needing to further my ITB mixing. Amazing on all the things I’d use an 1178 on in the studio. Background vocal bus and drum room are my favorite sources to use it on.”
St Francis Hotel
“Pulsar Massive gives a whole new and more modern appeal to the sound even when used in the more ‘traditional’ boost/cut way – that made the original unit so unique, but it also adds the flexibility of actually sculpting sounds to their core in a super musical way that is, to me, unmatchable by any other of this kind“
Adele | Metallica | Beyonce |
Red Hot Chili Peppers
“When looking for a delay, the only thing that separates them is character, and Pulsar Echorec sounds like nothing else, which is a very good thing!”